Thursday, February 14, 2008

Quinn Denies Allegations

Cleveland Browns Quarterback, Brady Quinn, denied being involved in any altercation on New Year's Eve this year. He released a statement through the Browns which said:

"At no time that night was I involved in a verbal or physical altercation, nor did I have any interaction with the police. I want to be clear that I did not engage in any of the alleged conduct, nor did I make inappropriate comments to anyone. Any allegations to the contrary are either untrue or the result of misidentification."

The Browns followed up with their own statement:

"We are aware of the alleged comments made by Brady Quinn, which the Browns take seriously. After speaking with Brady and his representatives we find these reported accusations without merit."

Quinn claims to have been out to dinner with his girlfriend and a few other couples, and that nothing happened.

No comments: