Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Simon Frasier To Test FA Market




This morning as I was eating my Apple Jacks I read that Browns Defensive End Simon Fraser was dissapointed in his playing time in Cleveland and would like to test the free agent market. Not only did I spit milk out of my nose, I also sharted and had to take a second shower. Good luck with that, you'll probably generate about as much interest as a Zima at a South Boston bar.

Were talking about a guy who (aside from being the lead guy on the wedge) is consistantly the worst player on the field when he gets in. Now I know some of you love him because he's an Upper Arlington boy, and an Ohio State Alum, and he has overachieved. But, I could give a rat's ass. I would rather sit in a computer chair at work all day in my stained underwear (from the aforementioned shart) than have to watch another defensive series with that guy. On running plays, he is so far form the action, he might as well be up in the coordiator booth. It is like he wants to play safety he is so far back from the line of scrimmage after the play. Maybe he is in the wrong system some people say. I don't care what system it is, any self respecting football player, let alone a defensive linemen shouldn't be so easy to blow off the line.

In a news article this morning, in some paper, that I can only assume it is the Upper Arlington high school newspaper, or possibly some Buckeye news outlet, said this about Simon Fraser's play, "For three seasons, Simon Fraser has been a reliable spare part, if not a spectacular one, on the Browns defensive line."

The use of the word spectacular is what led to me soiling myself. Are you kidding? The only thing spectacular about Simon Fraser is that he is still in the league. And maybe his hair.

Anyways, I wish him the best of luck. Who knows, maybe Denver will want you. In the words of Paul "Fitzy" Fitzpatrick...GFY.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

hi there dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking allowing for regarding that exact model. The prices seeking the boots were all over 310 bucks on every site. But completely I bring about this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase these. what do you think?