Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Derek Anderson is Do'in it!


DA is running this offense pretty damn well folks, and we here at MUTM are loving it! We're actually scoring. Last year the Browns ranked 30th in the NFL with 14.9 pts/game. This year, through 4 games the Browns rank 6th in the league in pts/game with 27.2. And don't forget that that includes the 34 - 7 drubbing by the Steelers in week 1. So needless to say, Anderson, Chud, Braylon, K2, J Lew, and JJ are doing something right. It's nice to see. Like most Browns fans though, I'm waiting to wake from this dream.
Speaking of dreams...the return of Ryan Tucker is fantastic. Just the added depth he brings is invaluable, and we're going to need it after this weekend when we face the Patriots.
Speaking of the Patriots, Bird and I will be heading out to Foxboro, (I mean Gillette) for the Browns - Patriots game this Sunday. I'll be wearing my Quinn jersey and I can guaran-damn-tee you that Bird will be wearing his as well. It should be interesting to see the reactions. I also have this slight feeling that we might surprise the Pats on Sunday. Having beaten the bag out of everyone they've faced so far this year, and coming off of a short week, maybe the Pats will underestimate the Browns and also be touch tired. Sounds like the makings of an upset. That's what the little voice deep inside me says anyway. Most of the stuff that voice says can't be written here to begin with, so I'm not really sure where that puts me...but I'm going with it!

No comments: